Apr 10, 2009

10 Things He’s Thinking When He’s Having Sex

1--“Am I doing a good job? What is it going to take to make her orgasm?”
2--“OMG, she has the sexiest body I’ve ever seen.”
3--“Would she be cool with…?”
4--“I am personally thinking about the St. Louis Cardinals lineup.”
5--“Can I just come already and get it over with?”
6--“I am paranoid of things falling on my head, because in high school the lamp on my nightstand crashed down on me.”
7--“I hope she comes soon, because I can’t hold it in much longer.”
8--“I think about a lot of things. And then I think about what it means for the relationship that my mind is wandering during sex.”
9--“I wish she would touch herself right now.”
10--“I like when women get a little wild, so I’m usually thinking that I wish she’d push the kinky envelope and be aggressive.”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "10 Things He’s Thinking When He’s Having Sex"