Dec 27, 2008

10 Signs of Cheating Spouse

When my ex cheated on me, I was convinced that I was just being silly and paranoid. I should have listened to my gut and put an end to my worry and suspicions. Looking back, I noticed all of the signs but because of my fear of confrontation, I didn't do anything about it.
I'm sure you are curious about the top 10 signs of cheating spouse, so let's review them below:

1. Your spouse is spending significantly less time with you.
2. Your spouse has no interest in sex and makes excuses not to have it.
3. Your spouse spends a majority of their free time on the internet.
4. Your spouse is text messaging more often than usual.
5. Your spouse is coming home later and later at night.
6. Your spouse smells like perfume or cologne.
7. Your spouse takes showers immediately when they get home.
8. Your spouse begins working out or buying new clothes.
9. Your spouse is spending more money than usual.
10. Your spouse leaves the room to talk on their cell phone.

Now, how do you turn the tables on your spouse when you have an idea that they are cheating? First thing you'll need to do is build up your case. You need to have solid proof and not just suspicions. I say this because it is easy for a cheating spouse to reverse the situation and accuse you of not trusting them. Without proof, it is easy for a cheating spouse to play on your worry and make you feel guilty.

There are several more signs of a cheating spouse than listed above and there are techniques that you can use to obtain proof of a cheating spouse without their having a clue of what you're up to.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "10 Signs of Cheating Spouse"